Here is a great infusion you can try using She Knows Premium Sencha Tea. It is incredibly light, refreshing, and tastes amazing!
Premium Organic Sencha Tea with Ginger, Lemon and Mint.
All you need is:
- 2 tablespoons She Knows Premium Sencha Tea
- 4 slices of fresh ginger
- 3 slices of lemon
- 4 large mint leaves
- 500ml 80 degree Celsius water
Super Simple Method:
- Add Premium Sencha Tea to your Teapot
- Place sliced ginger and lemon on top of Sencha
- Lightly crush mint leaves in your hand, then add this to the teapot
- slowly top with 80 degree Celcius Water
- Allow to steep for 4 minutes
- Pour yourself a cup of this Green Tea Goodness and ENJOY!
Now here is the great thing about infusions- it really is all about experimenting and working out how to "tea your way". If you prefer a stronger ginger flavour then maybe consider shredding the ginger rather than slicing. Same goes for the lemon and mint- if you prefer one of those notes to be more dominant than add or subtract to your taste. Or you can stick to the above ratios and steep your brew for slightly longer (but only a minute or two longer so the tea does not turn bitter), the choice is yours!
If you do not have the fancy shmancy temperature setting jug that is perfectly ok- just boil your water as per normal, then leave to the side to cool down for a few minutes while you prepare your other ingredients. So long as you are not using boiling hot water on green tea you are pretty much ensured to be bringing out its full flavour, as well as preserving a good level of antioxidants.
She Knows Tea loves hearing your stories, so please let us know if you try this infusion : )
She Knows Tea, For The Experience....